Help dealing with abuse
Whether you’ve dealt with bullying, abuse or violence in the past, or are still dealing with it today, the violence others have subjected you to should not define you, or your life. Too often aggressive, violent acts (even years in our past) can lead to problems that plague us, and those closest to us, for years.
- Have you had things happen to you in the past that still make you sad or angry – but don’t know who is safe to talk to about them?
- Are you finally wanting to forgive people who did cruel or hurtful things to you, but just don’t know how to let it go, so they no longer have power over your life?
- Have you experienced bullying as a child – or recently in the workplace – and find that it’s still affecting you?
- Have you experienced violence, war, or an accident but don’t know how to get the memories or images out of your head?
- Are you a member of the military, a police (City or RCMP) officer, or a first responder, who is trying to heal from stress and/or PTSD?
- Are you struggling with alcohol use, anger and/or relationship problems?
It’s time to put abuse and violence behind you and dictate your own future. Call today to get started on the path to healing.
Call me today to see if counselling can help get you back on track.